Favorite Books

Use your FIRST name only when leaving a comment!

What is your favorite book? Write a short review of your favorite book. Please inlcude the title and author so other people can find it.

19 thoughts on “Favorite Books

1. my favorite book is Were the Red Fern Grows.Its my favorite because I like it when he goes hunting because I like to go hunting

2. The Mystery Of the Wild Ponies By;Gertrude Warner I like the book because it is a great book to read and a great mystery too.

3. I was reading Stuart Little and man this book is the best book in the world. You should read it at anytime you got

4. My favorite book is Eragon and Eldest by Christopher Paolini.
    I love dragons, and of course Saphira! But i’m still waiting for the third book to come out, it’s been several years!!! 🙁

5. my favorite book is the series of unfortunate events by lemony snicket.if you can read these books.

6. the flying flea callie and Me By; Carol Wallace and Bill Wallace IT WAS THE MOST AWSOME BOOK EVER!!!!!!!

7. mystery in the old stagecoach is an awesome mystery. if you like mysteries this is a great one for you

8. my favorite book is island of the blue dolphins!!!!!!!! 🙂 the author is scott o’dell!! this book is about people who leave there home but 2 kids get left behind so the have to live by there self but the little kid dies and the little kid is the big kids little brother . im not going to tell you anymore because it gets really good so im not gonna spoil it

9. my favorite book is island of the blue dolphins!:)scott o’dell is the author of this amazing book!!The book is about how a girl is left on an island alone after everyone leaves and her brother is killed by the wild pack of dogs.That’s what the book island of the blue dolphins is about!

10. Have you ever read “On The Banks Of Plum Creek”. This is one of the best book in the group.If you are going for points it worth 8 points WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. The Series of Unfortunate Events by: Lemony Snicket these are the best books ever they are mysterious and always leave you wanting to read more. You should read these books any time they have a high reading range though.

12. Fallen Angels was awesome It’s a war book so it got bad language otherwise it was pretty good

13. My favorite books is the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, you shoold read it yourself to see why EVERYONE is talking about it!!!
    The books in order is:
    1. Twilight
    2. New Moon
    3. Eclipse
    4. Breaking Dawn
    You will really enjoy reading it… TRUST ME!!!